Pharmacy Furniture and Workstations
Tension's furniture options integrate Pharmashelve shelving units with modular clinic furniture for maximum flexibility in your working environment. The lineup encompasses multiple units, configurations and modules, including:
- Clinical modular furniture, which can be transformed into a workstation, office module, laboratory or even reception area.
- Pharmamesh shelving units with their hallmark pullout drawer.
- Chrome wire mesh shelving that is easy to use and assemble.
From pharmacists' workstations to private patient screening rooms, this furniture has been designed and field tested specifically for the medical community. Applications include central-fill, mail-order and specialty pharmacies; hospital pharmacies and clinics; retail pharmacies and urgent care; and dental offices.
Make your workstations, displays and storage units work at maximum efficiency to drive overall pharmacy productivity. Tension's broad range of furniture products are modular, easy to install, and designed specifically for the medical industry.
The Pharmashelve Plus system integrates Pharmashelve's pullout drawers with modular clinic furniture for ultimate flexibility. The mobile handwash sink and docking station can be fully integrated into the Pharamashelve Plus system even where waste and hot water is unavailable. Numerous configurations can be created using the multiple accessories and options from the Pharmashelve Plus system.
Pharmamesh Wire Shelving Units
These industrial yet attractive wire shelving units make accessing your inventory easy and loading supplies a cinch. Key benefits include:
- Flexible Construction: Pharmamesh shelving for pharmacies can be quickly and easily changed to meet your needs.
- Easy to Set Up: Little to no tools are required for assembly.
- Shelf Ribs: Sleek construction allows for the easy and smooth sliding of items on and off the shelves.
- Ease of Access: The open nature of all the Pharmamesh wire shelves provides full access from all four sides of an assembled unit.
- Adjustment: You can adjust the shelf height according to your unique operation.
- Infection Control: Pharmamesh's design minimizes dust collection on the surface and is easy to wipe down, all while maintaining excellent airflow.
- Options: Choose between nickel-chrome and 304 stainless steel.
in-8 Modular Systems
The in-8 modular systems are versatile and flexible, enabling bespoke designs to be created with standard parts. These modules transform otherwise unusable space in high-performing areas throughout your clinic or pharmacy. Some highlights include:
- Fully assembled rear cabinets with a full range of optional accessories, including LED illumination.
- Optional accessories can be fitted to the sides of the modules.
- A range of sizes and finishes are available.
- Office module designs allow you to create individual offices and consultation/meeting rooms.
The fully-anodized aluminum sections give your new installation many possibilities. All modules come fully assembled.