Temperature-sensitive medications need special care. Tension's ergonomically designed, refrigerated shelving system protects valuable pharmaceuticals while increasing pharmacist comfort.
Tension’s refrigerated storage solutions utilize Pharmashelve design to deliver:
- Push and release drawers that open and close smoothly with easy access to medications toward the back or otherwise hard-to-reach locations.
- Customizable drawer design options to meet your specific pharmacy needs.
- Potential for increased workflow, productivity and fill rates.
- Maximum utilization of your pharmacy space.
- Easy installation and upkeep.
Choose a system that makes it easy to access meds, which can improve your dispensing efficiencies and free up valuable, pharmacist time as a result.
Ease of Integration
Manage the temperature-sensitive drug storage in your central-fill, specialty, hospital or mail-order pharmacy with Tension's refrigerated shelving units. Tension creates flexible refrigerated units to keep your pharmaceutical products safe and protected.
Modern pharmacies demand multiple types of drug storage, including solutions for medications sensitive to heat and needing refrigeration. These drugs should be stored safely and at precise temperatures in order to maintain effectiveness. Tension utilizes industry-leading Pharmashelve drawers to create refrigerated units designed to your pharmacy’s needs in mind.
Keep Products Safe
Storing drugs at the right temperature can make or break their effectiveness. Pharmashelve’s aluminum drawers contain small holes in the base to allow for good ventilation. Hygienic, with simple lines and few dust traps, the drawers are easily removed for periodic cleaning. They are both practical to use and attractive. Should your pharmacy require, optional locks are available to enhance security.
Having a well-designed shelving system maximizes your space and improves employee efficiency. Shelving units from Tension include options for:
- Clear acrylic drawer fronts allowing pharmacists to easily identify medications.
- Fully extendable drawers, providing full access to drugs.
- Customizable drawer positions that can be installed horizontally or positioned to slope at a 14-degree angle.
Push release drawers give pharmacists a quick way to access pharmaceuticals. Simply apply pressure to the drawer front and it will release and come forward.