The SX™ Tabletop polybagger brings simplicity, versatility and value to your order fulfillment operation. Its small footprint and electric-only requirement means it is easy to install and operate. This automated polybagger is suited to many different environments with maximum efficiency.
The SX is compact and can be easily integrated into your distribution center:
- Sets up in minutes.
- No air requirements.
- Minimal training required.
- Auto-Rol™ power unwind for consistent bag tension.
- Bag sizes from 2" x 4" up to 11" x 32".
Customize your SX with a number of available options, including a portable cart or Lazy Susan for extra mobility within your distribution center.
Easy to Use
Whether you are planning ahead for seasonal demand or need an immediate solution to improve your distribution center’s efficiency, the SX™ Tabletop is a quick hitter. The SX™, with its small footprint, is often placed on top a wheelable cart allowing you to move this automated polybagger to wherever it is needed most.
Training requirements are minimal with the SX. The order is scanned, a label is printed and applied to your customer E-Z™ bag, contents are loaded, then the package is securely sealed. Your shipping-ready package can be placed into a Gaylord or on an optional take-away conveyor.
The SX™ Tabletop creates carrier-compliant, shipping-ready or pre-pack packages. It is ideal for a variety of industries, including:
- direct response TV,
- pharmaceuticals, and
- spare parts distribution.
This versatile machine is also used in pre-pack and parts packaging. SKU numbers, barcodes and other information can be printed directly onto the bag.
Additional Key Benefits
Key benefits of your SX include:
- Easy to Use: Features like the standard foot switch, optional light curtain or optional, best-in-class, Allen-Bradley Zero-Force™ touch button make it simple for your staff to learn its operation.
- Cuts Waste: The Next-Bag-Out technology virtually eliminates bag waste and product queuing.
- Data Integration: Multiple data inputs, including USB, network, serial and parallel.
- Easy to Integrate: No air requirements make it easy to set up and move to meet the changing layouts of your distribution center.
- Minimal Maintenance: Reloading the E-Z™ bags takes just minutes.
Contact Tension to learn more about automating your direct-to-consumer order fulfillment process.
- Pass through: 4"
- Increased bag size! Bag sizes: 2" x 4" up to 11" x 32"
- Bag thickness: 1.0 mil to 4.0 mil
- Auto-Rol™ power unwind maintains consistent bag tension
- Actual throughput/output varies by operation. Factors including, but not limited to, staffing levels and productivity, workflow presentation, data/scanning interfaces, product availability and order/product mix impact results. Contact Tension for details.
- Electrical: 50/50/Hz, 15/4 Amps, 200W
- Air feed: NA
- Footprint (L x D x H): 28"x 29.5" x 22"
- Weight: 140 lbs