Easy to Use
Allen-Bradley color HMI touchscreen features an easy-to-navigate menu
The 203 dpi DataMax prints order-specific information on each bag
1-to-1 indexing of scanned orders to printed bags ensures that the “next
bag out” matches the order
Foot switch initiates each cycle, freeing the operator’s hands for bag loading
Whether you are planning ahead for seasonal demand or need an immediate solution to improve your distribution center’s efficiency, the SX(tm) Tabletop is a quick hitter. The SX(tm), with its small footprint, is often placed on top a wheelable cart allowing you to move this automated polybagger to wherever it is needed most.
Training requirements are minimal with the SX. The order is scanned, a label is printed and applied to your
customer E-Z(tm) bag, contents are loaded, then the package is securely sealed. Your shipping-ready package can
be placed into a Gaylord or on an optional take-away conveyor.
The SX(tm) Tabletop creates carrier-compliant, shipping-ready or pre-pack packages. It is ideal for a variety of
- direct response TV,
- pharmaceuticals, and
- spare parts distribution.
This versatile machine is also used in pre-pack and parts packaging. SKU numbers, barcodes and other information
can be printed directly onto the bag.
Additional Key Benefits
Key benefits of your SX include:
- Easy to Use: Features like the standard foot switch, optional light curtain or optional, best-in-class,
Allen-Bradley Zero-Force(tm) touch button make it simple for your staff to learn its operation.
- Cuts Waste: The Next-Bag-Out technology virtually eliminates bag waste and product queuing.
- Data Integration: Multiple data inputs, including USB, network, serial and parallel.
- Easy to Integrate: No air requirements make it easy to set up and move to meet the changing layouts of your
- Minimal Maintenance: Reloading the E-Z(tm) bags takes just minutes.
Contact Tension to learn more about automating your direct-to-consumer order fulfillment process.
- Pass through: 4″
- Increased bag size! Bag sizes: 2″ x 4″ up to 11″ x 32″
- Bag thickness: 1.0 mil to 4.0 mil
- Auto-Rol™ power unwind maintains consistent bag tension
- Actual throughput/output varies by operation. Factors
including, but not limited to, staffing levels and productivity, workflow presentation,
data/scanning interfaces, product availability and order/product mix impact results. Contact
Tension for details.
- Electrical: 115 VAC 15 Amps
- Air feed: NA
- Footprint (L x D x H): 28″x 29.5″ x 22″
- Weight: 140 lbs
- Allen-Bradley Zero-Force™ touch button
- Customizable polybags
- Portable cart
- Lazy Susan
- Light curtain
- Handheld or tabletop scanner
- Dual cycle start palm buttons
- Adjustable load shelf
- Bag deflator